Agreement Stamp Of 100 Rs

1. It seems that you have reached an agreement to terminate the contract with him. This agreement must not be registered or written on stamp paper. It cannot be recorded and on a simple paper. The agreements on the white paper are valid. thus, an agreement of 100 rupees of stamp paper can certainly be valid if it meets all the other conditions provided by law and law. If the owner does not return the amount, you can file a recovery action on the basis of this agreement, as it is a receipt for the consideration. The agreement to return the amount executed in an extrajudicial stamp document with witness witnesses is a valid agreement on the basis of which you can bring a recovery action. If the seller has reached an agreement with you to refund the amount, so better, try to take pre-pre-taken checks for the period of his commitment, including this agreement.

2) It does not need to be authenticated or registered on stamp or notarized paper — How you made a written agreement with the Seller, committing to pay the Rs.16 lake after three months if you give it ownership of your occupied home. So, at least from a notarized point of view, this agreement is for you. 3. However, it will be wise to get the notarized agreement (preferably back). However, if the agreement is to be stamped and registered, it cannot be used as evidence in court. Under the Indian Stamp Act of 1899, Section 35 [1] expressly provides that a document on which a person relies as evidence cannot do so if it is not properly stamped and unregant. A) It makes it easier for buyers to purchase the exact value of stamp papers for each category of documents to be exported. 1. Yes, you can sue him for instructions on him, specifically after the agreement mentioned in and between you two entered.

1. This is an agreement signed on a stamp paper valid by law. Not legal, but after dancing the stamp, it can be examined by court 2. Oral consent is also valid if their existence is proven. 2. If he does not comply with the agreement, then you can sue him for a specific benefit in order to claim a refund of the amount. A) Difference between 10, 20 and 50 rupees of non-judicial stamp paper.